We’re celebrating the 4th with friends and raising funds for Colorado cancer patients!
http://glaucon.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://glaucon.com/about-us/ Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018, from 4:00 to 10:00 pm
Location: Waneka Lake Park in Lafayette
No Entrance Fee
Join us for an old fashion, all-out 4th of July celebration at Lake Waneka (courtesy of the Lafayette Chamber)!
- Food: Abo’s Pizza, Suburban Wiener, Uturn BBQ and Butcher and the Blonde.
- Libations: Beer-Uturn, Cider-Stem Ciders & Wine Garden (fees apply)
- Kids’ Activities: Free Face Painting, Fees Apply for Bungee Trampoline, Bounce House and more.
- Music: Chris Daniels and the Kings
- Fireworks: The show starts at dusk!
prilosec 20 mg tablets We’ll have a booth to raise support with Willa’s Wheels, a signature fundraiser for the Ray of Hope Cancer Foundation. The proceeds will help Colorado cancer patients and their families cover their daily costs (food, housing, etc.) as they undergo treatment. You can sponsor Linda and me at Willa’s Wheel’s website.
Let us know if you’re coming to the lake! Call, text, or email me: James Button, 303-547-4776, email@example.com