We’re celebrating the 4th with friends and raising funds for Colorado cancer patients!
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019, from 4:00 to 10:00 pm
Location: Waneka Lake Park in Lafayette
No Entrance Fee, but we’d love to know if you’re coming!
Join us for an old fashion, all-out 4th of July celebration at Lake Waneka (courtesy of the Lafayette Chamber)!
- Food: Abo’s Pizza, Suburban Wiener, Uturn BBQ and Butcher and the Blonde.
- Libations: Beer-Uturn, Cider-Stem Ciders & Wine Garden (fees apply)
- Kids’ Activities: Free Face Painting, Fees Apply for Bungee Trampoline, Bounce House and more.
- Music: Chris Daniels and the Kings
- Fireworks: The show starts at dusk!
We’ll have a booth to raise awareness about the Button Button Housing Fund, a signature fundraiser for the Ray of Hope Cancer Foundation. The proceeds will help Colorado cancer patients and their families cover their housing expenses (rent or mortgage) as they undergo treatment. You can sponsor Ray at rayofhopebutton.org
All summer we’re raising funds for Colorado cancer patients through the Button Button Housing Fund. The proceeds go to the Ray for Hope Cancer Foundation. You can click here to learn more or donate at https://rayofhopebutton.org