We’re celebrating the 4th with friends and raising funds for Colorado cancer patients!
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018, from 4:00 to 10:00 pm
Location: Waneka Lake Park in Lafayette
No Entrance Fee, but we’d love to know if you’re coming!
Join us for an old fashion, all-out 4th of July celebration at Lake Waneka (courtesy of the Lafayette Chamber)!
- Food: Abo’s Pizza, Suburban Wiener, Uturn BBQ and Butcher and the Blonde.
- Libations: Beer-Uturn, Cider-Stem Ciders & Wine Garden (fees apply)
- Kids’ Activities: Free Face Painting, Fees Apply for Bungee Trampoline, Bounce House and more.
- Music: Chris Daniels and the Kings
- Fireworks: The show starts at dusk!
We’ll have a booth to raise awareness about Willa’s Wheels, a signature fundraiser for the Ray of Hope Cancer Foundation. The proceeds will help Colorado cancer patients and their families cover their daily costs (food, housing, etc.) as they undergo treatment. You can sponsor Ray and Willa’s Wheels at rayofhopebutton.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.